Fantasy of Flight is helping dreams take flight for aviation enthusiasts, history buffs, families and everyone from the young to the young-at-heart by offering an array of exciting benefits to the Annual Pass program.
The Annual Pass is $69.95 for adults and $39.95 for children ages 6 to 12 plus tax and is valid for one year from date of purchase.
Annual Pass holder benefits include:
- Unlimited year-round admission to Fantasy of Flight
- Free admission to many special events including:
- Living History Symposium Series – Meet real heroes and hear their amazing stories
- Sun 'n Fun's Splash-In – Seaplane fly-in on Lake Agnes
- Mustangs & Mustangs – A gathering of P-51 Mustang fighters and Classic Ford Mustangs
- Free birthday lunch at the Compass Rose Diner. (valid on pass holder's birthday month only, proof required)
- Fantasy of Flight e-newsletter and special e-mail announcements.
- Discounts at over 20 attractions around the state of Florida.
- Opportunities to "Bring a Friend Free" scheduled several times throughout the year.
- Exclusive specials in the Gift Shop and Compass Rose Diner.
- Access to "Open Cockpit Days" at no additional charge. Offered several times throughout the year, these events offer guests the chance to step into the cockpit of our legendary aircraft.
We invite you to join Central Florida's premier aviation attraction today. Annual Passes are available exclusively at the Fantasy of Flight admissions area.
Parking fees may apply at some special events.
Wing WalkAir Ropes Course and Zip Line is not included in this pass offering. Special one time engagements as well as limited recurring programs (such as nightFlight paranormal investigation and luncheons) are not included but may occasionally be offered at a reduced rate.
Please note that Annual Passes are non-transferable and non-refundable. Annual Passes remain the property of Fantasy of Flight and can be revoked without restitution for misuse. A replacement fee will be assessed for lost or stolen passes.